Sunday, December 25, 2011

~Brothers~

Hey bloggie,

"Selamat Hari Natal" kepada mereka yg menyambutnya. -random-

Oh wait. Aite, my post this time would like to touch recent issues of my life which are related to the word above.

Well, my lil bro got his PMR result, the result would not be disclosed but I just want to say that I am proud of him. My sister reported that he cried upon hearing his result (which was below his expectation), and he was silent all day (he is with my sis on a holiday). But at least, he tried his best, he surely did, I've never seen him so rajin and assiduous. So, whatever it is, kudos to you my brother. Let alone this PMR thingy, I'm sure the future will serve you well and hopefully you will become a great pilot like daddy. Insyaallah~ 

Did some catching up with V.I.P. brothers in my life yesterday for breakfast that dragged until one plus. haha. But I appreciate his willingness to make time for us. =D. thanx. I watched Sherlock Holmes after that with Fendy. It was the great movie, and I realized that there was a subtle (rather obvious actually) message regarding Dr. Watson and Sherlock Holmes relationship. Muahaha. Hope there would be a continuity of that movie. At night, I had my dinner with family! Homemade steak, mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy sauce, corn, tomatoes. Gosh yum and delish! Hahaha.

It was a day! Soul to speak~ but a thought saddened me last night. (Hope she'll go to the States!)

Till then, have good remaining days till two thousand twelve (I will start tweeting on that year! Follow me!)

xoxo shahir